FF-Logo copysmall.png

Boost your donation by 25p of Gift Aid for every £1 you donate

Fathoms Free is registered with the HMRC for Gift Aid. This is money that is reclaimed by the charity from the tax you pay for the current tax year.

In order for us to claim Gift Aid, it is a requirement that we have a valid declaration including your full name and address to address which are needed to identify you as a current UK taxpayer.  

If you would like to add Gift Aid to any donations you have made in the last four years or make today or in the future, please complete the online declaration below or, if you prefer, download one using the download button at the top of the form and email back to us.

Please notify the charity if you: 

  • want to cancel this declaration 

  • change your name or home address 

  • no longer pay sufficient tax on your income and/or capital gains


If you pay Income Tax at the higher or additional rate and want to receive the additional tax relief due to you, you must include all your Gift Aid donations on your Self-Assessment tax return or ask HM Revenue and Customs to adjust your tax code.

We are a group of volunteer Marine Conservationists who refuse to stand by, whilst our seas turn into uninhabitable dumping grounds​.

“The global marine debris problem is one of the greatest threats our planet has ever encountered. Divers are in a unique position to assist in tackling this threat. Industrial practices and legislation need to change, so our fight is a big one. We believe, by working together to raise awareness, that we are in a position to take on what appeared at first to be; the impossible”

  • Facebook

Fathoms free are a registered charity.

UK charity number 1192613