top of page

Fathoms Free are registered with Her Majesty's Revenue and Customs (HMRC) for Gift Aid and can therefore claim an extra  25% of any eligible donation from HMRC.

To be eligible for Gift Aid you must be a UK Taxpayer and pay more in Tax per year than the donation you have made. 

In order for us to claim gift aid, we need a declaration form completed. This will allow us to claim gift aid on any donations you have already made and any you make going forward unless you cancel the agreement. Please download the form using the button above, complete it and email back to us at 

bottom of page